Location: the Lost Cities
Good side: Most organized+neo-magic resistance faction, actively fighting back
Bad side: Made up of any/all offenders against the Empire, which includes a lot of terrible people
Small-scale: rescue people being hunted down by the Empire.
Large-scale: (eventually) overthrow the Empire.
- “Come with me if you want to live” — rescuing Inquisitors’ targets
- Expanding information networks, safehouses, etc to keep its members safe/hidden
- Studying the rifts
- Small-scale acts of anarchic resistance, often with magical backup
How do they survive?
Mastery of the rifts — escape by hiding inside, can use offensively as well. They also have a stronghold located in an isolated pocket between two rifts.
- [ c ] Imperial Guard Dog (implicit)
- [ c ] Dextrous Duelist (sorta??)
- [ c ] Planar Ambush (implicit)
- [ r] Riftwalkers’ Mastermind